Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Baby it's cold outside


I can't keep track oh how much I am moaning that I'm cold, I know Ive mentioned it in a couple of previous posts but seriously.....I am feeling the cold. On the 1st December I took my scarf on an outing, first time of the year! I had forgotten how much comfort a scarf can bring you when you're feeling a slight chill in the air. However much I love my red and white hand knitted scarf, I feel some new winter accessories could be in order. Because baby....its cold outside.


Boohoo holly christmas pudding beanie hat - £8.00- I don't think I need to explain why I love this? 

ASOS christmas pug mittens - £8.00- I love these for myself but also for my nan who is a huge pug fan. Fun, cute and will keep your hands warm. I prefer mittens to gloves as I think they look more girlie.

Cos woven wool scarf - £49.00- The most gorgeous colour I have ever seen for a scarf, a colour like this I would never normally want to wear at this time of year as it can give a coldness about an outfit. However saying this I saw Anna at Vivianna does makeup wear it and looked great with her jacket!

River Island limited edition cream block faux fur tippet- £25- A few weeks ago I spotted this in store and fell head over heels. Being a huge fan of faux fur anyway I tend to get drawn to these but this one is just so cool. Having different coloured blocks of fur makes it interesting and a bit different to the normal ones you can get.

New look dark green blanket cape- £19.99- Love this cape for ages now and still haven't bought it. You would need to layer this up a lot to justify wearing an open cape at this time of year, but thats fine with me. As well as wearing it outside I think that this could be a lovely throw over whilst sitting on the sofa.

Amelia Jane London racoon fur pom pom hat- £28.00- Its probably silly for me to follow this lovely brand on Instagram but their furry items are just so lovely. They do this hat in so many different pretty colours but my love for mustard grew even more when I saw this on their website. Handy for this time of year, lovely colour and check out the fluffy pom pom!

Missguided faux fur collar- £12.99- Bottle green is a gorgeous colour and so this season. Thought that if you didn't want to go too different with the block RI one then this green would give an outfit a little bit of glamour and interest.


These have been a small group of loves I have spotted over the last week or so. A few are seasonal yes, but who can say their not a sucker for a pug in a christmas hat!?

Hope you enjoyed this wintery post, beauty is back on Friday!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Very cute items :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Would love the hat so much, so cute :) xo

      Delete
  2. How cute is that Xmas pud beanie?! I think I saw a similar one in Primark too :)

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you?? Might have to go and take a look tomorrow! Thanks :) xo

      Delete