Friday, December 12, 2014

Addicted to Vlogmas



I thought I'd take a go at writing a post thats a little bit different tonight, and I hope you don't mind. A beauty or fashion post will be up on Sunday as normal. 

So I've been a YouTube addict for years now and theres nothing I enjoy more than watching video after video thats waiting for me in my subscriptions tab. I've always loved watching my fav YouTubers taking part in Vlogmas, but more and more are taking part every year and this year I am loving the volume of daily fixes I am getting! Yes a large part of the interest is nosiness, but the Vlog thing is getting bigger by the day and is becoming more of a well known thing that a lot of people are appreciating.

The YouTubers I am really enjoying on their Vlogmas journey:

* Lily Pebbles
* Dizzybrunette3
* TheSammiMariaShow
* Tanya Burr

I watch a lot more than this list but these are the ones I am enjoying the most and for lots of different reasons. They all work so hard which is adament when watching them vlogging on a daily basis. Its just nice to see what other people are getting up to in the run up to the big day and does really get you into the Christmas spirit. Sometimes it gives me inspiration on places to go at the weekend, things to buy etc. Strangely you feel like you know these people becuase you've watched them for years and feel like you have so much in common. Blogging and Youtubing is such a nice community and these guys are awesome, and if you're not into watching You Tube videos then that needs to change.

Head over to their Youtube accounts (which are linked above) and have a watch and get into the Christmas spirit :)

Happy Friday!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Some of my favourite YouTubers, I've been meaning to check out their Vlogmas!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Really been enjoying them xo

      Delete