Monday, December 15, 2014

A NEOM bath


Bath oils are something I've not really discovered until now, and have always thought of them as a bit of a luxury. Until I walked into my favourite shop (TKMaxx) for £12.99 and spotted these bad boys hiding under lots of big bottles of shower gel. 

Being NEOM products they are organic, made from the finest ingredients and are free from any synthetic products and at first was a bit taken a back as I had only ever used candles by them. 
The scents included in the box are as follows; Moroccan Blush rose, Lavender Jasmine and Brazilian Rose wood, English Lavender - sweet basil and Jasmine. A couple of them include Lavender which is fab to use before bed as it really gets you in the mood for the land of nod. All of the scents are sweet and really do add a little something special to your bath. Your skin feels silky smooth when getting out of the bath and is definitely appreciated by my skin this time of year as my legs especially get so dry. 

Do you use bath oils at all? Have you tried these or any other NEOM bath products?

Thanks for reading
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment