Friday, December 26, 2014

A few Christmas present beauty picks


On boxing day you don't want anything too heavy to concentrate on due to the full on day yesterday, so todays post is a few beauty things I received from Santa that I am very much looking forward to using. 

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser- £8.99- 
I am usually a massive Liz Earl cleanse and polish girl but feel I need something else for during the week. I always think that you can't go wrong (reaction wise) with a product that claims its gentle on the skin, and have heard so much about this that I was intrigued to try it out. It's recommend for all skins types, can remove daily make up, can be used on face and body and can help against dryness. It sounds like a win win situation and can't wait to give it a go, and being so affordable and easy to buy its even better.

Loreal La Palette Nude- £11.99-
Being a sucker for a palette as soon as I saw this in shops I knew it had to be mine at some point. I was super happy to recive this on Christmas day and used the darkest plum colour which is just lovely. Being in a hurry yesterday I didn't prime my eyelids and had a bit of creasing so can't really judge yet but all colours seem very pigmented. A great range of colours for day and night.

Pixi Glow Tonic- £18.00-
Exfoliating toners is an area of skincare I am not really in good knowledge about so am trying to educate myself, and Caroline Hirons videos and blog have been great. This helps to tone, exfoliate and tighten skin. Its alcohol free and contains ginseng and aloe vera. My fingers are so crossed for this to help out my skin!


Thanks so much for stopping by on boxing day. Hope you are having a lovely day and are relaxing, eating and keeping warm.

P.S- who else is looking forward to Christmas haul videos and blog posts!?!?!

Much love!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That pixi toner looks really nice! I love their packaging!
    I'll go and see what the palette looks like inside because I don't think I have seen it before! :)
    Have a nice week end :)

    x vonyll
    http://pinupgalore.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is lovely. It will have its own post soon with swatches but yes go and have a look yourself :) xo

      Delete