Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What I've loved using during October


Some of my old favourites and some relatively new ones:

Bondi Sands- Light/Medium self tanning foam- £14.99- A friend of mine has lived in Australia for a year and was due back in October so I asked her very nicely to bring me some back. I had heard about this brand from 'That Pommie Girl' who always has a lovely golden glow so thought it would check it out. I have great trouble finding a tan that doesn't streak on me because I'm so pale and was hoping for this to be my saviour. Low and behold it turned out so nice! The smell is a lovely coconut smell which is nice and fresh and nothing like the usual biscuit smell. I had a nice natural glow, nothing too mad and had no streaks at all! This gets a major thumbs up!!

Yes to Carrots- Normal to dry skin- £9.99 - I bought this night cream because it was fragrance free and 96% natural. Whilst applying this cream it feels greasy which I wasn't sure about at first. It felt like it was oily and I was worried it would break my skin out. However when I woke up in the morning my skin felt so moisturised and soft, so I thought I should carry on using it. A month down the line and I love it. Yes the consistency feels a bit strange when putting it on your face but it does the job on my dry face which is music to my ears as my face is getting dryer by the day. If you have dry skin issues now the weather is changing I definitely recommend this to you. I've done a post already about my day moisturiser from this brand which I will link HERE

Blistex Relief cream- £2.65- I can't remember when I first purchased this and also how many tubes I have managed to use up, but I found this unopened in my stash so decided to crack it open. This is actually the last stage of my evening routine and apply a nice thick layer on my lips before crawling into bed. You wake up with nice soft lips all ready for whatever you decide to apply for the day, whether thats lipstick, crayon or gloss. I suffer with very chapped lips so always have to use some sort of lip product and just find myself going back to this all the time. 

Clinique chubby stick- 13 mighty mimosa- £17- Recently I allowed myself to get sucked into wearing a bright lip, even if I am just sitting at home (which has been near enough every day recently). I have a few chubby sticks but there is something about this colour that just helps me look very awake. Its very natural on the lips with just a bit of a pink hint. It makes your lips looks slightly glossy and is so easy to apply, mirror or no mirror. This is a busy persons dream :)

Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl in Nude- £3.99- I bought this a while ago to help brighten my eyes when wearing quite heavy eye make up as I have quite thin, small eyes. I use it on my bottom water line and instantly it widens my eyes and gives the illusion that they are much bigger. Its nice and cheap compared to the MAC nude eyeliner and does a good job. Obviously you need to re-apply during the day/night and its on your water line but other than that it does last quite well.

Estee Lauder Advanced night repair eye- £40- This is a free sample that I got when buying two or more products ages ago as I am a bit addicted to the Advance night repair and repurchase as soon as I run out. I do like using this, but its on of this products that you can't really tell the difference until your older. Until then I will keep using it as it's nice to apply and i hope its doing wonders for my skin around my eyes. Yep its a little bit expensive but would make a nice present for you.

So those where the products that I've been using on a daily basis and have been really enjoying them. 

Let me know if you've been loving any of these products or any other products.

Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to follow me on my social media platforms and chat to me :)

xoxo 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I had completely forgotten about Blistex but now remember how much I loved their lip products!!!! Ahhh what a flashback hahaha - will definitely be getting it again! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    www.youtube.com/user/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I do. I'll use a different product for a while and completely forget about it, but so happy when I find it again :) Thanks for commenting xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to get that Rimmel eye liner for forever! I get such red eyes in the morning, I'm hoping this will help neutralise my eye issues! lol

    Hayley xo | Sailor Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this should help. It is really good for the price and the colour pay off is pretty good too. Thank you for taking the time to comment xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love Yes To products, this night cream sounds great :) x
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the products I have from them so far I really like them too :) I do really enjoy using the night cream. Worth a go. Thanks for taking the time to check my blog out and comment xo

      Delete
  4. I love the scandaleyes kajals! I haven't tried the nude one but I love the black one!
    And oh, Blistex, what a life saviour!

    xx

    Http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a total life saver! Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Been meaning to get that Clinique Chubby Stick. BeautiiBerry.blogspot.com Please check it out, and anyone want a follow for a follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great colour and perfect to just keep in your bag. Thanks for commenting xoxo

      Delete