Monday, November 3, 2014

The day I made my own Lush bath bomb








When my local Lush store uploaded a picture on Instagram advertising a special Halloween event I knew I had to be there. They were offering a free Cinders bath bomb to every paying customer which was lovely but the best part was that.... you got to make it yourself!

The nice and helpful Lush assistant who was at the stand outside the shop demonstrated what we needed to do, and then let us get on with it. You had to really pack the mixture into the plastic so it was really tightly squashed in. I may have added a little too much popping candy as when she said 'Oh don't forget the popping candy' I just got excited and put a nice big clump in. It was so much fun and I can't wait to use my handmade by ME bath bomb, although I haven't taken it out of the plastic yet to see if it holds its shape. 

As many people share the Lush obsession and love everything they have to offer, I have to day that Cinders has to be my fav bath bomb from Lush. The smell is gorgeous and really gets me ready for Christmas. 

Do you have a favourite? I would love to know what it :)

Happy Monday sweets!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time! :)
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was great fun. Only lasted 5 minutes but would do it again in an instant. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment :) xoxo

      Delete