Wednesday, November 12, 2014

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask


Yes, the name's a mouthful but behind the name is a product that really does pack a punch. Being a big fan of skincare I really do enjoy a face mask and look forward to my designated mask evenings. My midweek mask is normally the Origins Drink Up Intensive and save the REN mask for the big boy Sunday evening.

The REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask claims to:
* Remove dead skin cells and renew complexion 
* Makes skin look brighter, radiant and healthier
* Helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
* Combats congestion, blackheads and blemishes

I like to use this mask as the step before my moisturiser. I apply it onto clean skin, on my face and bring it down onto my neck (being careful around the eye areas). Its very easy to apply and feels much like a serum as the consistency reminds me much of what honey is like. A lot of people like the scent this product has, however I'm not overly keen but if you like Orange scents your all good. During the recommended 10 minutes of it being on my face I do feel a slight warmth and a small amount of tingle which is a sign of it working its magic, however not all will experience a tingle. When washing off the mask I use a muslin cloth rinsed under warm water. 

Once the mask is all off, your skin feels incredibly smooth and radiant. It's the only mask I've tried so far that you can see a difference straight after you take it off. I do look slightly red after however suffer with redness anyway, but my overall complexion was fab. My moisturiser glides on amazingly afterwards and my skin feels so radiant and glowing. 

This mask can vary in price depending on where you buy it from, but the cheapest and most convenient place for this at the moment is Marks and Spencers - special offer £25.

I personally really like this mask and enjoy using it, and keep going back to it time and time again because of how happy with the outcome. I am on the look out for some more products from REN for me to try. If you have any suggestions on what products you like to use please comment below :)

Thanks for stopping by, happy hump day!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great Post, Ren products are always a safe bet for my skin!

    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a sample for the cleansing gel which I'm thinking of trying for the next few days and you never know I might be feeling a REN haul coming on. Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) xoxo

      Delete