Friday, November 28, 2014

Products I've been loving in November


This month I have discovered some new products that I do not want to live without now I have them. From skincare to makeup to hair, I have included 6 items that I have been using on a daily basis. 

I needed a new day time serum and saw Vivianna does makeup video talking about how she really enjoys using it. As I completely trust Anna's opinion I went ahead and bought it from Boots.Its so lovely and refreshing to use in the morning and smells so so delicious, literally good enough to eat. Its quite thick and sinks into the skin quickly which is handy in a morning rush. A great price for a serum as they tend to be the most expensive skincare product in your collection!

I'm very new to this product having only bought it late last month, but saying this I have used it all the time non stop. It's so moisturising and nourishing for your lips. It smooths onto your lips and instantly makes them feel velvety and soft. Its mostly found in a tub however I just can't bring myself to dunk my finger in and out so went for the travel wise version.

I'm a total sucker for red lipsticks and when these were released in the uk I had to give them a go. This shade of red is so bright and I feel has a slight hint of orange but is so gorgeous. Normally I'm not a fan of crayon/pencils but this is so soft and easy to apply and lasts hours!!!! They have a small range of colours, but definitely have one for everyone. 

I got this in my November Glossybox so I am cheating a bit as I haven't had it longer than the month but Ive enjoyed it so much I had to share it with you all. I use it on towel dried hair and then on my hair once dry. As I have bleached hair I have to make a real effort to look after it as it can gets so dry and damaged. This makes it feel so lovely and I feel like I have hair from the adverts! A total winner!!

Ive done a post on my eyebrows already so wont go to into detail about this. Its a brilliant dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz if you want to spend a little less. It has a small nib to create tiny hairs which is great and gives such a nice natural effect.

This was such a grab and dash product whilst rummaging in Boots to complete my 3for2 offer. I had heard about it and thought why not give it a go. I really love this foundation so much. I've started wearing this during the day which is crazy for me as I have always preferred to keep foundations for evenings, but with this I can go both day and night. Gives great coverage, lasts well and is easy to blend into the skin.


Have you tried any of these products before? Do you have a November favourite that you could share with me?

Comment me below :)

Happy Friday!
xo

2 comments:

  1. These all sound really amazing! Love the fact that the Nuxe Reve de Miel comes in a stick form, I think I'll definitely be opting for this version too :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That's why I bought it as a stick is just so much easier. Thanks for reading and commenting xoxo

      Delete