Monday, November 10, 2014

Missguided is on fire

When scrolling through my blog subs and I spot a wish list, I click on it straight away. Having recently spotted various bloggers and friends sporting some awesome Missguided items from clothes to accessories I decided to head over to the Missguided website where I got a tad carried away, so have decided to share with you an up to date Missguided wish list. 

Ivy mermaid dress: £34.99 - As soon as I spotted this, thoughts rushed through my mind as to when I could wear this and why I need it in my wardrobe. The company my boyfriend works for has a chrisrtmas party every year and is kinda fancy so this would be so perfect, and of course teamed with a christmassy red lip.

Kayla biker coat: £59.99 - I tend to stick to dark coloured coats and jackets and thought that this would be the perfect way to inject some colour to an all black or grey outfit that I tend to sport. It looks so cosy and comfy with a nice little bit of fur (which I love).

Floral print skirt: £24.99 - My friend is getting married next year and thought that this co-ord would be great as its a safe black with bright flowers and easy to match a bag, shoes and make up to it. Then I started to think that actually the skirt could look lovely on its own with a different top.... of the possibilities. 

Jenni booties: £29.99 - If love was a shoe, this is it. These shoe's are so gorgeous. These could be worn to any occasion as they can be teamed with a smart outfit and a casual outfit. With their asymmetric sides they are interesting and not just a black pair of shoes.

Ostrich feather trim top: £24.99 - As you might of guessed from a certain previous post I've done that I like a little fur. In my eyes this is just dreamy, both as a co-ord and separately. I can picture wearing the top with various trousers or even a tight pencil skirt. The feathers give a normal crop top a hint of fun and glamour.

Rosalanna floral shirt: £24.99 - I'm all for a shirt, and my mum would second the fact that I don't need anymore. I have to say that I honestly do not own a shirt like this one. A bright, girlie floral boyfriend shirt needs to join my shirt club. Being so versatile that it can be worn tucked in a skirt or untucked with some trousers or jeans, it would be worn a lot, day and night.

Kerena split jumper: £19.99 - Roll neck jumpers are things of beauty and comfort that appear in the shops every year at this time however not all with a split up the sides. Having two large splits on your thick warm jumper might sound silly and pointless to some, but to me this is interesting. I can picture wearing a coloured top underneath so the flash of colour is seen on the sides but when looking from the front or back it looks like any normal black roll neck. 

Bag: £14.99 - I have many clutch bags but non that a suitable for the holiday season. Being a lovely christmassy red its just perfect, and being oversized makes it even more appealing. Just think of how much stuff you could carry in that! I'm one of those old ladies that takes an umbrella out in a carrier bag just in case, so the size makes it a winner for me.


I could of made this post crazy long, as my basket ended up so much that I couldn't bring myself to click buy.

Have you been loving anything from Missguided

Thanks for reading, hope your Monday's been lovely!
xoxo




6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! Sounds great, always nice to follow and support each other xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They do don't they! That's the problem though, they have so much I want it all! Thanks for reading and commenting xoxo

      Delete
  3. Amazing picks! Love the Ivy mermaid dress! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee, just trying to save up for them all now :/ Thanks for reading and commenting! xoxo

      Delete