Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lusting for a suit

For some reason I am lusting over suits. I could wear a suit to work as our dress code is smart/casual, however I am really feeling this for an everyday look. I've searched the internet on my favourite clothing sites and narrowed it down to five of my favourite suits ranging in price and from just two websites.


ASOS bottle green crepe suit- Trousers £28 Blazer £42
I'm such a sucker for any item of clothing in this colour. I just love it. Timeless, looks great with any colour hair and can imagine it looking awesome with some converse as well as some killer heels. Love a good cigarette trouser and to top it off the blazer is slim fit. Winner winner chicken dinner?


ASOS mustard suit- Trousers £22.50 Blazer £41
Very similar to the bottle green however the fit is slightly different. The trousers are a peg fit so baggier at the top and slimming down a little to the ankle. Some body shapes find this hard to wear as do I most of the time, so would have to be tried on before a definite yes. The colour is lovely and really like to wear it at this time of year. I feel it really compliments my highlighted hair and pale skin.


Finders Keepers (ASOS) print suit- Trousers £118 Blazer £168
As soon as I scrolled to this my heart melted. The print on the suit is just spot on. Its checked but not a sharp check and is just so interesting and detailed. Like all the suits I like, it can be very versatile and worn to many occasions. I love how the trousers fit, and the slightly longer length for the blazer teamed with heels seems to make the models legs look even longer! I need that for sure.


In the style (Lauren Pope) Red - Trousers £29.99 Blazer £39.99
I only have one item in my wardrobe thats red, and thats a cropped jumper. I do love the colour red and feel it can look really glamorous and makes a nice bold statement. Obviously it looks awesome on the lovely Lauren Pope, but this would definitely suit so many shapes, sizes, hair colours and skin colours. The shape of the trousers are my favourite in this group, as they stop at the perfect point on the leg and looks so flattering.


In the style (Lauren Pope) Blue - Trousers £29.99 Blazer £39.99
Exactly the same as the red but in blue. Not as keen on this colour for my skin tone but I'm not sure as I am very similar to Lauren Pope. This colour I feel is more suited to the summer so may hold off for this one.

I want to invest in a suit that could be worn to special events at work and even on a day out. They can look so effortlessly cool and can be styled easily. So.......what one will it be?

Do you like suits/co-ords? Do you own one? What one of these would you go for?

Happy Sunday! Thanks for stopping bye.

xoxo

4 comments: