Monday, November 17, 2014

Its a BIG brow thing


Big brows are everywhere and seems to be what everyone wants to achieve, Cara Delevingne being the obvious big brow sporter. I'm umung the big brow loving group but have never been brave enough to leave my trusty brow product of 3 years and try something new.

The low down on my brows: I'm quite lucky as I have quite big brows naturally however brows that are thin and fair, so need a lot of filling. I pluck my own as I don't think my controlling side could allow anyone else to go near them. They also like to come out of shape a lot...

Unlike lipsticks and shadows I haven't been one to shop around for different brow products and have stuck with the same thing for years and just re-purchased. The product in question is actually a combo of the Body Shop angled brush and a MAC eyeshadow in Brun. I have sworn by this combo for so long as its perfect for a natural looking brow that you can make neat with the angled brush. Its quick and you can't really go wrong when using eyeshadow as you can build it up and brush it out if its too heavy....fool proof in my eyes. I then set them in place with a clear mascara.


I'd heard a lot about the Anastasia Brow Wiz and the next day Lily Pebbels uploaded a post all on the Soap and Glory Archery. As I had wanted to try the Anastasia product and this was near enough the same, I went out and purchased it from Boots the next day. The Archery 2in1 has changed how I do my brows as I haven't picked up my Mac and Body Shop combo since the day I bought it. The nib is very small and thin and allows you to create very small lines which look like realistic eyebrow hairs. The shade range is very limited to two which is the only downfall. It also comes with a spooly which I use after I've filled them in as it just lightly brushes it through and makes it looks even more natural by drawing very small hair like lines. I still need to set them with clear mascara as they like to move around.


After using the Archery 2in1 everyday since I bought it I found myself going for it for a more natural brow if I have a bit more time. I will still use the Mac eyeshadow as like I said its very quick and I'm not good in the mornings. 

Have you tried any of these products? What do you use on your brows? I would love to try some more products and be more adventurous with my brows!

Thanks for reading, happy Monday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the soap and glory offering, it looks so good! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely worth a go! I was so happy with it xoxo

      Delete