Monday, November 24, 2014

Harvey Nichols Glossybox




As soon as I saw preview pictures of this special edition box I just knew I had to get one of my own. Ive never signed up for a monthly box so whenever the special edition ones come out I'm always very intrigued. I was so happy to get this through the post. Lovely packaging, delicately wrapped and full of lovely products. You've probably already seen whats inside, but thought I would share it with you as sometimes each persons box can vary.

The thing that caught my eye in this box I have to say was the NARS lip pencil. In the preview the colour was red however I got the colour Rikugien which is a nude/pink and was very happy indeed! A much as I love a red this is a great everyday colour and have had to really hold myself back from using it. Another product that I've wanted for a while was the Laura Mercier Primer, and the size of the product you get is awesome and will last for ages.

You totally get your moneys worth in this box and have to say, I will be using every single product in here. Maybe in the future I will sign up for a beauty box, who knows. What I do know is that this box has made me very happy indeed and has been a lovely early christmas present to myself. So thank you Glossybox.

Content list:
* Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
* Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
* Dermalogica Overnight repair
* Rodial Bee Venom moisturiser
* Benefit Cosmetics They're real!
* Macadamia Natural Oil treatment
* OPI Viking In a Vinter Vonderland
* NARS - Rikugien
* La Coupe Coconut and Macadamoa oil
* SHOW Beauty Premier Finishing Spray
* Harvey Nichols Mini Scented candle 

Are you a fan of beauty boxes? Do you have a subscription for one? 

Do you have this box and have slightly different products? What product is your fav in this box?

Thanks for stopping by, happy Monday!

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I wanted to get my hands on one of these but they sold out so fast :(!

    I'm having a 250 Follower Giveaway on my blog here!

    Hannah x | The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how rubbish :( Hopefully next time xo

      Delete
  2. so many lovley things! great post hun
    jade// http://jadenewton-taylor.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete