Monday, October 20, 2014

Taking your face off....with water?


Nothing feels nicer than taking your face off after a long day. The fresh baby faced feeling I enjoy oh so much, however getting your make up off includes a lot of effort and I do not look forward to that part. Especially for people like myself that only wear waterproof mascara. I have always wanted to try Bioderma which on the grapevine is the best cleansing water. From one reason to the next I have never tried it so when I spotted this 'Garnier Cleansing Water' in my local Boots I grabbed it and thought why not. 

I have used this product for quite a while and have had three bottles since my first purchase. So the fact I have repurchased says enough about how much I like it. Taking your base make up off with this is very quick an easy and I use around two cotton pads for my whole face and neck. If its a day when I have packed on the mascara then I have to use a least 2 pads per eye. I hold them down on my eyes, have a little dance around for ten seconds maybe a little sing song, give them a little wiggle around and repeat when needed. I have had to use 4 on each eye before after a night out! Major effort! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, but feels very fresh and clean. After I have used the 'Garnier Cleansing Water' I use my 'Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish' to actually cleanse my skin. I feel that because I have used the Garnier to take off my make up, I want to use something else afterwards. 

I really do like this cleansing water and for the price its great as its so affordable. It lasts a while and most certainly removes make up well and soothes the skin. I still would like to try Bioderma and see if it manages to take my make up off easier than this. 

Have you tried either of these products? What's your favourite? Is there any other cleansing water that is good? Let me know :)

Much love, hope you've had a nice Monday.

xoxo

2 comments: