Friday, October 24, 2014

Post trip into town- beauty wishlist

*Photos from google images*


Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation- (£34.50) 
Make up from a brand like this is always going to feel luxurious but this really does feel lovely. It feels velvety and smoothes onto the skin nicely. It contains no SPF so great for photo taking and can be built up to a very high coverage foundation. This has been on my list for a while however after swatching it again yesterday it made my want more intense.

Ciate Mini Mani Manor- (£49) 
Advent calendars are something that we all get as kids, and adults. But now I can't have anything containing dairy this seems perfect for me. I am a shellac lover however do give my nails a break every now and again and also paint my toe nails. It works exactly like any other advent except you get a new nail varnish every day!!! wowza!

Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey-  (£40 for 100ml) 
I've always wanted to own a Jo Malone fragrance because they are so worth the hype. As soon as I smelt this I instantly fell in love. Anything fruity and I'm there but there's a little something more to this other than orange.  This scent is very spring/summer however would be a good one that can be worn daily. Having the candle to match would be a Brucie bonus.

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque-  (£27)
I haven't had a product like this for a while and have heard so much about it, so it's always been one that I have wanted to try. I have dry and sensitive skin which this is fine for. Its a deep cleansing treatment to refresh and diminish your clogged pores. Would be a nice addition to my Sunday evening routine.

Hydraluron moisture boosting mask- (£19.99)
This has been on my wishlist for ages now and I still haven't taken the hit and bought them. My skin in the winter gets dry patchy sections and seemed to react well with the serum. The idea of a mask of Hydraluron excites me a lot and would only be used the night before a special occasion.

What's on your wishlist? Any of my items?

Thanks for stopping by
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. The Pulp Fiction Urban Decay products are on my wish list! x
    www.aboutxgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they look gorgeous, especially the deep red lippy! Thanks for commenting :) Follow and I'll follow back xoxo

      Delete
  2. I swear by Aesop products! Though they're a little pricey but they're
    definitely worth it! Amazing post!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/
    ~I follow back on GFC & Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I will buy something soon, if I can part with the cash ;) haha. Yeah of course follow for follow. Thanks for reading and commenting :) xoxo

      Delete