Monday, October 20, 2014

Pink lips, bold crop and dodgy photography

Mid walk shot??? ( Dodgy photography) 
So another weekend is over and getting closer to the big day in December. I swear I am an adult but I love Christmas and I have to admit I am getting excited. Anyway I hope that you all had a lovely weekend full of laughs, food, trips, shopping, friends and family which is the standard menu for my weekends.I really did appreciate the weather this weekend however even though it was nice and sunny, there was still a chill in the air so my attire needed to be versatile for both weather conditions. I kicked myself for leaving my sunglasses at home but hey ho, good job I had put SPF on my face. 

Outfit details:

High neck crop top- Topshop - This is new and I am in love! Very sixties/vintage looking which is right up my street and a gorgeous bright mustard colour. The material is thick so its nice and warm but being a crop it keeps you cool when the sun comes out.

Leigh Jeans- Topshop - My trusty jeans that I have had for ages and ages. Probably for too long, but they are just so comfortable and I really dislike jean shopping. So unless they rip, they will be staying with me for a while yet.

Shoes- Converse - A comfy shoe for walking around in and having weekend adventures in. I live in trainers/pumps at weekends for the sole reason that they are comfy (must be getting old ey). 

Bag- Ebay- A few years ago these were so popular and a Youtube and blogger craze started over these Alexander Wang Rocco rip off bags. Mine is still going strong with a small rip on the inside but I love it all the same and just gives an outfit a bit of edge.

Watch- Michael Kors- This was a birthday present a couple of years ago. Still love it, however I am lusting over a certain DW watch at the moment. It is just so sleek, classic and gorgeous. 


If you have done a weekend post/outfit post etc I would love for you to link me to it in the comments! A beauty post will be up this evening, double bubble Mondays :)

Love to you all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment