Sunday, October 26, 2014

OOTN and my Lady Gaga artRAVE experience



I couldn't wait to wear my new skirt out, and what a perfect night to wear it. When going to music events at the O2 I don't like to not be covered as I find it can get a little chilly and by teaming some tights with the quite thin top was a good shout for when it got warmer. I seem to use this bag all the time wether it goes with my outfit or not......maybe a new one is in order? As soon as we entered the VIP walk way I asked my mum to snap a shot of my outfit and there were quite a few people behind us so had to hurry hence the slightly unfocused pic.


Top- River Island (sale) £7
Skirt- River Island (sale) £12
Tights- Primark (pack) £3
Boots- Topshop (old) 
Bag- Whistles £40


The show was spectaular to watch, even for someone who isn't a fan there was so much to watch and take in. The only way I could possibly explain it was that it was like a circus. Dancers everywhere with crazy costumes, huge inflatable flowers, glitter, lights, balloons, the lot. Gaga had a hand full of costume changes and in my personal opinion she rocked them all. From a psychedelic rave look to a biker jacket and thong she looked great and danced and sang her heart out from start to finish. Having seen Gaga in the press and her videos for the past 6 years I knew I was going to be in for a treat for my eyes and ears without being a die hard fan.



At one point in the show Lady Gaga was laying on a walkway after skidding on her knees at the end of a song an picked up a cuddly toy someone had thrown her. A note was attached which explained her battle with cervical cancer and how her music has helped her believe that she is strong and she was born to be brave and that her dream is to meet her and thank her. As my eyes welled up Gaga finished reading the letter and invited the girl to join her on the stage and sang a song for her and gave her a huge hug and kiss. Now I have seen a number of music concerts before and I have found it rare for this to happen. The fact that she acknowledged the stuffed toy was so thoughtful and meaningful.


Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my evening at Lady Gagas artRAVE. She sang her heart out, danced till you could see her sweat dripping from her face and put on an immense show.

Did anyone else go and see Gaga on her artRAVE tour? What did you think?

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt. I don;t go to enough concerts, would love to go see Gaga! Hidden Freckles Beauty and Travel Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! She was very very good. Not only a great singer buy fantastic performer too. Thanks for commenting! oxo

      Delete