Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Autumn/Winter the fluffy way

Fluffy shoes- Missguided, Fluffy Keyrings- River Island, Pink outfit- Missguided, Black checked- Missguided, Black dress and burgundy- ASOS

Wherever I turn I see fluffy keyrings, fluffy skirts, fluffy shoes, fluffy tops and fluffy coats. I have to say this trend is most definitely growing on me more and more, enough that I bought my very own keyring only yesterday. Some will love this trend and others will be thinking what's the big deal?

Many of us add multiple textures to our outfits without even giving it a thought, by wearing something like a leather/pleather jacket and a denim skirt. This autumn /winter we are seeing a lot of FLUFF and brushed fabric and not just in the normal colours we are used to wearing this time of year. Amongst the black and burgundies there are pastels. Yes the pastel colours we loved oh so much spring/summer are still appearing.

I'm not sure how I feel on wearing a whole fluffy outfit, top, skirt, coat and shoes, but changing up your wardrobe and adding a bit of fluff to it can add that little something extra. I feel it can make outfit look a bit more interesting and different during the time of year where people like myself hide away in black. But hiding away in a black fluffy jumper looks totally different.

So will you be purchasing any fluffing items anytime soon? Or do you own anything already?

My next fluffy purchase will be the Missguided Carrie black fluffy heels as pictured. I love them too much.

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are aren't they! I'm desperate for the black ones to go back in stock. Thanks for commenting! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Omg I love fluffy things! I need to get myself one of these fuzzy warm sweaters!

    Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know on my blog! xo

    FASHIONISTA LOOKS
    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Love fluffy stuff. Thanks for commenting xoxo

      Delete
  3. Cute!! Fluff just reminds me of Xmas!
    I'm following you now! Feel free to check out my blog at vintagebeautyxox.blogspot.co.uk :)
    Izzy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there's something about it thats christmassy. Thanks lovey, of course I will check out your blog xoxo

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with these shoes! I've seen some in Next which I definitely need to buy haha!

    http://blogbesidetheseaside.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! So cute. Really! OOooo might have to check them out as Missguided still haven't got them back in stock. Thanks for commenting, would love to follow each other. xoxo

      Delete