Friday, October 31, 2014

Company Magazine Bloggers Style the High street event 2014



Last night I was lucky enough to spend my evening at the Company Magazine Bloggers Style the High Street event. As you can see myself and Sam found both of the photo-booths as soon as we got there!

This is the first of its kind for Company magazine and hopefully not the last, where the clothes on the catwalk were chosen by a group of well known bloggers, and who also styled the outfits to their own tastes. The venue was perfect! It was spacious and created a really nice atmosphere which was calm and fun.

Throughout the collections you saw a lot of faux fur, knitwear, coats and sparkles. I have included some of my fav pieces from the catwalk. Enjoy :)

Snapped as we arrived - P.S - flash is not my friend
Quick selfie before leaving (Love this lip)










Links to the bloggers sites:

* Patricia Bright
* The Little Magpie
* Coco's Tea Party
* EJ Style
* The Golden Diamonds
* Pages by Megan
* She wears fashion
* Hannah Louise F

To top such a great evening off, we walked away from the event with a lovely goodie bag packed with wonderful things which was a delight to rummage through the next morning.


To top even the amazing goodie bag, mine and Sam's photo booth fun was tweeted by the amazing Company magazine! Day made!


Were any of my lovely readers there? Did you enjoy it? Will you be going to the next one? 

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having a lovely evening, see you tomorrow!

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun i love company magazine your blog is really nice!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was :) Come back on Sunday to look at my full post. Thanks love, I would love for you to follow. I will check yours out and follow xoxo

      Delete