Friday, October 17, 2014

A bath with the 'Zoella Fizz Bar'


I'm more of a shower person really, but everyone that knows me will agree that I'm a sucker for bath bombs. Anything that transforms a normal mundane bath into something a bit special then I'm there. I'm normally spotted with a Lush bag in hand, however when I was wondering around Superdrug last I spotted the Zoella Fizz Bar. I had seen her range on various YouTube channels and Blogs and wanted to try something anyway, so naturally the Fizz bar came home with me.

The packing of this product is lovely and includes rose gold detailing which is very cute. The product itself smells very fresh and is white in colour. I felt like I was in charlie and the chocolate factory opening this as it's shaped like a slab of chocolate (which makes the product even more inviting, to me anyway). I chose to put two squares of the Fizz Bar into the bath, and as it fizzed away the smell filled the bathroom. The feel on your skin is silky smooth and the fragrance stays on the skin for ages after. It has no colour and the bath stays clear so I feel it would pair perfectly with the bubble bath product which I may have to go and buy... 

The cubes allow the bath fizzer to last ages!

For the price of it, its a great bath bomb as it can last for so long. It's one of those things that adds just a little bit of something special to bathtime and gives your body a nice fresh fragrance for when you get out. It's not in your face fancy like some that you can get  however does exactly what it says on the tin and adds some fizz to your bath. Having watched Zoes YouTube and followed her blog for years it is obvious that she has put so much of her own tastes and heart into this range and it really is lovely.

Thanks for reading. I would love to know if you have any of the products that Zoe has brought out and your thoughts on them.

You can buy Zoella beauty products from Superdrug and Feel Unique, go check it out!

Much love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oooow! I definitely need to try one of these, it looks almost edible ;o

    http://www.nadaadelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what caught my eye too! Thanks for reading and commenting :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Looks fab, really need to check out her range in stores, i can't use bath fizzes because we only have a shower but it does look lovely!


    mxchlle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her range is very cute, and the scent of her products are lovely! You defo need to go check it out. Thanks for stopping by xoxo

      Delete