Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm Back!!!!!




Hello all you lovely people! So it's been just over two years since my last post and I am happy to say that I am back for good. Thank you to those of you that have stayed subscribed to my blog, really made me smile, and I am very sorry for my absence. 

So your probably thinking, what's the deal? Where have you been? Well where do I start....

My teacher training and my first teaching post were so full on that my spare time was taken up by studying/prepping/marking and so on. After all the training I am now a fully qualified teacher and have been teaching for two years and love it. I then met a great guy and we have bought our first house together, and have a cat! Very grown up. I will be getting a new camera soon which is exciting, and am desperate to invest in a selfie stick......you have been warned.

I will most probably be posting very frequently over the next few weeks or so as I am off work. The doctor has signed me off as I am really not good (do you like my brave smile) and I will just be lounging around the house blogging.

Thank you to those of you again that have stuck by.


Please comment below with links to your blogs so I can have a nose and come follow me on on instagram !!


Its great to be back :)



No comments:

Post a Comment