Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yellow brick road







Necklace: Zara
Top: Zara
Leggings: H and M (riding pants)
Shoes: H and M
nail polish: Barry M 


Hey beautiful people!


For once in a long time i have enjoyed getting ready for work and doing things like painting my nails. All my stress from work and interviews are gone and in the past so i can get back on track, which i am incredibly happy about. I have missed you guys so much and i have missed sharing my outfits with you and thoughts on different products. Your like my friends who im chatting to about clothes and make up which is so cool!
Onto the outfit then...... i am loving yellow nails so much. However i do suffer with a major problem with this nail polish as it stains your nails yellow. Even if i use a base coat it still manages to stain and makes them look gross and infected which is defo not a good thing. If you have any recommendations for other yellow polishes or a solution i would love to know.
As the sun was out today i decided on my nice and bright zara necklace to go alongside my nice bright nails. Everything else about my outfit is easy and simple. A nice baggy pastel coloured top as its hot, leggings because they are comfortable and also my flatforms from H and M as they boost me up so im actually taller than some of my students, haha.


Thank you again for you all for sticking around for me. I'll try not to let it happen again.
Love to you all and hope you like my outfit :)


xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Is your hair bright pink?! It looks amazing!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is called fire so it's supposed to be a bright red but It does look very pinky xo

      Delete
    2. The colour is called fire so it's supposed to be a bright red but It does look very pinky xo

      Delete
  2. love the necklace and your hair! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed reading your posts, glad your back! :) I know how stressfull interviews can be! ...my interviews are finally over, & i got the job woop! :) Snaps on the shoes ;) love the necklace!

    Hayley xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely necklace!
    I wear falsies so don't often have the problem of nails staining, but how about if you find a really bold white nail polish and paint on top of that?



    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, that necklace is so cute! and that polish is hot. cute blog, love it

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post, and lovely blog girl!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that necklace ! i saw that in the shop ! and what a bright hair color, you have my respect, i would never be brave enough ! if you like, come check out my blog at

    http://anicajames.blogspot.it/

    xx Anicajames

    ReplyDelete