Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saturday night: bun night







Dress: Love (Topshop concession)
Belt: Primark
Tights: Primark
Faltforms: H&M
Ring: Fashionology
Nails: Essie


I rarely go out clubbing and things like that but when i do i normally take so long doing my make up and hair. that i only have five seconds to get changed and normally just grab the first dress i see.  This dress has been in my wardrobe for years now and its so versatile and can be worn for so many different occasions.  I love how the neck line hangs and the wrap style makes it quite flattering. Because it quite a dull colour being navy i chose a bright belt to help lift it up which was originally on a dress i got from Primark. Sorry i didn't include a picture of my shoes, i took the picture prior to cleaning them from the last time i wore them and realised this morning that the picture wasn't that good. We all know what black flatforms look like right?


So its the day after my night out and I'm in bed, just had pancakes made by my lovely mum. My plan for today is blog and check out all the latest posts on my feed, watch some YouTube videos and then have a bath :) Basically a massive chill out day. Im also going to really enjoy all the food i eat today as from tomorrow I'm starting a clean and lean diet, not strictly but i just feel that my diet is awful and i need to sort out my eating habits before it catches up with me. So don't worry I'm still going to be eating lots but just the good for you stuff :)


Recently I have been thinking about blogging a lot, and i have some sort of addiction to it at the moment. I understand that the amount of followers i have is not a lot to some people but just knowing that those people that follow me want to see what i post and read what i write makes me so happy, and drives me to post more and to try and get more people to enjoy what i post so i can gain a wide network of fellow blogging lovers. And if you haven't already i would totally appreciate it if you vote for me by clicking the Cosmo blog award link top right of my blog :)


Upcoming posts: NARS primer review, Top 5 shirts, OOTD's, ESSIE polishes.


Thanks for listening to me be babble along. Have a lovely relaxing Sunday everyone!


If you wana chat to me or just want to see what i tweet add me: @JaideChen
And if you want to see my photos add me on Instagram: @jpop88


xoxo



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for reading! Xo

      Delete
  2. cute belt and nails <3

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail color! Cute post :)
    Would love if you could check my blog,
    follow if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! Thanks for reading xo

      Delete
  4. LOVE the dress! So pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it too :) its so comfy xo

      Delete