Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Top 5 Shirts

To start with I'm sorry its taken me so long to actually do this post or even post at all but I've had a crazy week so far and its only Wednesday! I will update you at the weekend.....
But onto the shirts. I am a huge shirt fan and wear them a lot. I have patterned ones, long sleeves, short sleeves, bright, neutral. You get the idea, i just love shirts. So here are my 5 favorite shirts which are in no particular order.


1. Zara


The print of this shirt is just gorgeous, and so colourful and pretty. Its made out of quite a sheer material which is really nice and comfortable to wear on hot days tucked into some high waisted shorts or something. I've worn this out in the evening a few times with some black jeans which also looked great.  The last time i checked this shirt is still available on the website and is a great piece to have in your wardrobe to wear open over the top of another top, during the day relaxed outfit or evening on a night out.



2. Topshop concession 'Oh My Love'



This shirt was very much an impulse buy as everything i had initially tried on i didn't like on, so in desperation i did another round of my local Topshop and came across something very horsey. Its a lovely salmon colour and from a distance the horses actually look like polka dots. I've worn this in so many different ways including with a bow tie, which some people might cringe at but personally i love that look. I'm not sure if you can pick this shirt up as i purchased it when it was reduced but certainly try ebay for it or something similar.





3. Zara



Since i purchased this i have seen so many people wearing it! This is a relatively new purchase but none the less it has over taken some of my golden oldies and stormed straight up to my Top 5. the shirt itself is very soft and silky to the touch and feels so lovely and luxurious to wear. All over are small images of a cheetah which i have only recently realised. 
I was first drawn by the simply two studs on the collar which actually has such an impact when looking at the shirt even though the studs are small and there are only two. This shirt looks lovely with gold accessories. 





4. Topshop



I have had this shirt for such a long time and will be there in my wardrobe for a while yet. This is my trusty stead and when I'm totally unsure on what to wear, this is something i instantly grab. It is very sheer so i wear a vest top underneath. The buttons are a gold effect but it is wearing off to a funny bronze colour. There is nothing much else to say about this shirt other than its a safe bet. Always looks nice, can be put with anything, can be worn to anything and is a great quality shirt.





5.  BNTML/Topshop



This Topshop shirt was hidden away at a discounted clothing stall at Britain and Irelands Next Top Model Live and the first thing that caught my eye was the obvious print on the shirt, As a cat lover it was an instant win. The sleeves i find are quite puffy and wide but this makes it nice and comfortable to wear, This is a great shirt to really make an outfit interesting and quirky. I have seen a couple of these on ebay so check there if you have fallen in love with it too! 



This post has been kept brief as i could of blabbed on for ages about silly things, i mean there is only so much you can say about a shirt. I really like seeing posts like this as I'm nosey and like to see peoples favorite things belongings.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my Top 5 shirts. If you can think of any other Top 5 posts i could do i would love to know so please comment below.


Hope you have all had a lovely week so far, and enjoy the sunshine :)



If you enjoy reading my blog and would like to nominate me for the Cosmo blog awards under Next Newcomer then please click HERE i would be most grateful :)


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. i love the cat print shirt :) i have lots of shirts too, i love how versatile they are!

    laura x
    lookatmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I do too. Wear them so much xo

      Delete
  2. I love shirts so much and you have a lovely collection! The cat print one is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm sure you could find one or something similar on eBay :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love that fourth shirt! I'm really tempted to get it. The other shirts are all lovely too, great taste :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I got that shirt a while ago like maybe a year ago but there will be one similar out there. Thanks for reading xo

      Delete