Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's a Zara kinda day









Top: Zara
Vest top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Russell and Bromley
Bag: Zara
Watch: Michael Zors
Necklace: Topshop (ages ago)
Nail Polish: Models Own Concrete mixer

Hey everyone! In my last post i briefly explained my love and slight obsession with the shop Zara. I used to have a very love hate relationship with Zara but since January i have been hooked! They seem to just be getting it right for me at the moment, so right in fact that i have purchased 3 bags over the past weekend including this one! Im even thinking of doing a post just on my favorite bags something like a top 5? So anyway this was my outfit from Bank holiday Monday. I went into town with my boyfriend and met up with a friend for lunch. I love to eat out, whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner i actually enjoy the experience and obviously good food. If you have Instagram and love to be nosey and enjoy pictures of lots of food, make up, clothes, and randomness then please add me @jpop88

Hope you all had a lovely long weekend :)
mwah

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. love the simplicity of this look - it´s basic and yet really well put together :) yaay russel and bromley!! loving the watch and nailpolish and i´m gonna look for you in instagram :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is so simple and classic
    you have great style!
    your hair just gives it that extra pop of colour.
    love it!
    <3
    Caroline


    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and also thank you for reading xo

      Delete
  3. you hair is fierceee !!! love it :) great blog xx

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You've been given the Versatile Blogger Award. Check my blog for more details! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! So nice of you :) xo

      Delete
  5. I know what you mean about Zara! I'm obsessed lately, although my bank doesn't seem to impressed lol! I realised the other day I own more Zara bags than topshop bags & thts saying something lol! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair, so vibrant! Nice nail polish too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete