Sunday, May 27, 2012

Disco Pants and Pineapple hair







Necklace: Zara
Top: Topshop
Disco Pants: American Apparel
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Zara

Firstly, this outfit was worn a few days ago before it got crazy hot so no i did not brave the Disco pant is 25 degree heat. I wore this outfit the other day for non uniform at work/school when the weather was bearable. I find disco pants just go with everything so they are great to style and also u find them so comfortable to the point where sometimes it doesn't even feel like your wearing anything :/ how strange ey? The necklace and bag are new additions to my life and I'm so happy with them. The necklace is just gorgeous and has such pretty summer colours in it. And the bag is just a must have and I'm so glad i finally braved spending the money on it. The hair was shoved up as i had a few practical classes that day so there was no point in doing anything nice to it :p


This weekend has been pretty crazy which is why i arranged this outfit the other day in preparation for this weekends post. It was my sisters 18th birthday so there has been a lot going on and we have been so busy going places, BBQ and all that jazz which has been great fun. Its been strange for me as she is my little sister and for her to turn 18 makes me feel old and insane that she's an adult already! Those of you in a similar situation will understand where i'm coming from.


As i work at a school i have a whole week off next week and i cant wait! Im planning quite a few posts so keep an eye out for that, and also my sister is trying to get hold of London graduate fashion ticket's for us both to go and attend which i really hope she gets! Have any of you lovely followers ever been?


I hope everyone is and has been enjoying the sun, and keep safe with lotion at the same time. I use factor 50 because of my tattoos and also because i am so pale!! However i do seem to have a faint tan line! WOoHOo! 


Peace out my lovelies :) xoxo

6 comments:

  1. i'm waiting for my disco pants to be delivered, this has made me want them more! LV x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! What colour did you get? The black? Xo

      Delete
  2. your hair is amazing!

    i would love for you to check out my blog as well!

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete