Friday, May 18, 2012

Animal Zara shirt OOTD








Shirt: Zara
Jeans: (old) Topshop
Boots: Topshop Allegras
Purse: Monki
Watch: Michael Kors
Eyelashes: Baby lashes from Sally's
Mac Eyeshadow: All that glitters and Rice paper
Lips: Collection Creme puff in Cotton Candy


So today was my sisters fashion exhibition at college and i cant begin to explain how proud i am of her (see my Instagram and Twitter for uploads) and i fancied dressing up for the occasion. 
I went for something easy and an outfit that is quite minimal looking. I was so excited to finally wear this shirt as its been hanging in my wardrobe begging me to release it. This shirt was the chosen one today purely because of the gold studding on the collar as it looks nice nice along side my watch (which i wear everyday). I never really wear heels during the day so dug out my trusty Allegras which do such a good job of allowing me to feel supermodel tall. All i needed was my phone so i just popped it in my purse and carried that instead of a bag. 
On the beauty side of things I'm really into wearing eyelashes at the moment but i seem to have trouble with the regular kind found in boots. I find that after around an hour they unstick always in the inner part of my eye and never stick properly. So while i was in Sally's hair and beauty suppliers the other day i saw that they did baby eyelashes. Which is quite strange and i hope no one puts them on their babies but they really look nice on adults! On my eye they act more as a half set and bulk up the outer part of my eye which i really like the look of. They were around £3 which is a bargain compaired to the prices in boots! 

So its Friday! Whatever you are doing have a fab one, and look forward to my Top 5 Shirts post which will be up soon. Mwah love ya!


Twitter: @JaideChen
Instagram: @jpop88


If you enjoy reading my blog and would like to nominate me for the Cosmo blog awards under Next Newcomer then please click HERE i would be most grateful :)


xoxo

11 comments:

  1. adorable!
    i love that shirt and i have a michael kors watch too
    they are so poppin
    <3
    Caroline


    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice isnt it! They still have it on website! xo

      Delete
  2. Cute shirt...and I like the color of that clutch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its quite cheap too. I got it on the monki website xo

      Delete
  3. Love the shirt, so cute!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Post!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thank you for reading xo

      Delete
  5. Omg i need that watch !
    I have been searching for a new watch for a while !
    Yours is gorgeous :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I got it for my birthday back in March and i got it from Fenwicks xo

      Delete
  6. Your hair is such a beautiful vibrant shade and your cat shirt is lovely too! :)

    ReplyDelete