Monday, April 30, 2012

Stripes R Us









Dress: Topshop petite 
Waterfall Cardi: Matalan
Leggings: Missguided 
Shoes: Vans
Bag: Ebay
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet 1: Tiffany & Co
Bracelet 2: Tourist shop in Benidorm
Nails: Models Own

This outfit was from Friday and has only just been put up as Ive been away for a big dancing competition over the weekend. Basically it was dress down day at school so teachers and staff get to wear what they want too. I picked out something that would be comfortable and also something that i could wear into town shopping after work too. The bag i chose to take was a bit small i have to say and couldn't fit all my books and folders in so i did sport a Sainsburys bag for life to work too. As this outfit was for work i wanted to keep the make up to a minimum and just put lashings and lashings of mascara on and bright blue nail varnish. Also the weather has been crazy in the UK lately so wearing a dress with short sleeves and a cardi is a good idea for constantly changing weather :)
I bought a few bits in town clothing and also beauty so a Haul is on its way.

Hope you all had a nice weekend 
xoxo

Feel free to follow me on Instagram :) I upload a lot:
@jpop88


8 comments:

  1. You're very pretty! I like the striped pants; cute look! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/2012/04/3-musketeers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!! Following you now :) xx

    meemisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog by chance :) I love everything about this outfit! I have that bag on my watch list, I need it in my life but cannot decide whether I should add it to my army of arm candy haha. Your hair looks lovely too!x

    http://prettyprettypenny.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes defo add it to your army :) Thanks for reading xoxo

      Delete
  4. Your hair is GORGEOUS! I can't get over it! And this outfit is adorable!

    xx,
    Jordana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks love! So nice of you xo

      Delete