Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday and I'm playing Bingo






So todays outfit is very simple as I have only popped into town to get my nails done. I am also going to Bingo so fingers crossed i win some pennies (hopefully pounds lol). Im not sure if you can tell but i have also changed my hair colour just slightly and gone a bit brighter, let me know if you can tell :)
I havent included a photo of my shoes as i am wearing the same ones from my Snake print post. Love you all!

Cardi : Old school one knitted by my nan
Top: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop
Jean: Topshop
Shoes: Primark pumps

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. im in love with your hair
    nicee blog iv just started one have a look if you like (: thankss

    http://kierapudss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ive just started dying it a brighter colour.
      Of course ill have a look
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love your top, I'm a sucker for tops that are a little longer at the back :) I love the necklace too!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i am Frances! I have too many of them now i think :/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete