Thursday, April 26, 2012

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil



This was a sneaky purchase last week or the week before, and ever since the first time of using this i was very impressed. Before purchasing this i was a Bio Oil bath time lady , but i have to say i probably won't be using it again (in my baths anyway).
The first time i tried this was in the bath, and while my hot water was running i popped a little bit in directly underneath the tap so it mixed it around the water. The smell was gorgeous and filled my bathroom with a lovely Almond smell good enough to eat. As soon as my skin touched the water i could feel the silky softness of my skin. The water had turned slightly milky looking and through out my whole bath kept giving off the lovely scent. This product made it incredibly easy and enjoyable to shave my legs because the razor just slid across my skin with such ease. All in all with regards to using this in the bath i am hooked and enjoy baths a lot more now because of this product. It helps me relax, smells delicious and makes my skin feel lovely. 

I then used this in the shower. i have to say I didn't enjoy using it as much as what i had done in the bath. It still made my skin feel amazingly soft and made my skin smell great but i definitely prefer using this product for a relaxing times so i can really enjoy it. And i will continue to use my lush shower gel products for my quick showers.

As i have said the smell is great, that is the sole reason for purchasing this as i was smelling all the shower stuff, and when i came across this straight away i knew i had to buy it. I got it from a L'Occitane shop for £16.50 which yes is a bit steep for a shower/bath product but anything that makes me and my skin feel great, is a winner for me.

If your interested i would definitely recommend you to go and have a smell of this if you get the chance. The smell is just delicious :) Let me know if you've tried this out already, or you like the sound of it or you don't.  I would love to know your thoughts.

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really love L'Occitane! I'll have to try this!

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course i'll check out your blog!!
      Thanks for reading xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've never thought to use oils in the bath! I know how stupid that sounds haha, I definitely need to try this out. I love luxurious bath products :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it really doesnt sound silly. In fact my mum was the person who suggested it when i first bought Bio Oil haha. Def try it or even just go and smell it in the shop :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. a French product ahah i'm proud :p
    I really enjoy this brand, products are really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so do i, i have quite a few different hand creams which are gorgeous too xoxo

      Delete
  4. I adore this stuff! Everytime I smell it im tempted to lick it, it smells THAT good lol! Im only using this in the shower at the mo as our tubs too big and takes forever to fill, but i might just have to suck it up and have some patience and use this in the bath! lol

    Hayley xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really luxurious product and it really is special in the bath as i feel it soaks into the skin better. You need to try it in the bath :) Thanks for reading xoxo

      Delete