Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hello new hair!






Cardi-Topshop (old)
V neck-American Apparel
Jeggings/Leggings-Topshop (old)
Slippers/Shoes-Topshop (xmas stock)
Watch-Michael Kors

Hey everyone :)
So, i fancied a change and decided orange wasn't for me anymore and the colour 'fire' from the crazy colour range was. I was so scared doing it as it stains your skin so easily and it took around 3 washes for it to come of my scalp a little bit. But yeah its classed as an intense red, however i do feel it looks more like a red/pink kind of colour. Anyway i would love to know what you guys think of it! And please feel free to ask me any questions about the colour change process.


This outfit is pretty much what I'm living in at the moment. Items that are comfortable and that i can dress up or down if i wanted to. To start with i am loving wearing my boyfriends V neck top from American Apparel. Its so nice to be able to wear a t shirt that can actually look flattering on instead of looking frumpy. And the shoes are actually slippers from Topshop that i picked up around christmas time for a fiver! Bargain or what?! They have a rubber sole so i wear them outside but only on nice days.


My make up is very minimal and am sporting a fresh faced no make up look quite often now and save the slap for nights/days out as i just don't have the time in the mornings. I might doll myself up on Sunday as I'm not busy and just lay on my bed flicking between the internet and my book. 


Hope you enjoyed, Thanks for reading :)
xoxo



14 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this color on you...so pretty and vibrant! Cute look too!! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair colour on you, you pull it off so well! :) I wish I was brave enough to dye my hair a bright colour!

    Frances xx
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really scared doing it this colour but I'm really happy with it
      :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. you totally rocked that hair color! so fierce and cute!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this hair colour! great blog. following x
    check mine out
    esme x

    http://esmehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ana thank you for following :) Means a lot
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Your hair is to die for! Love the colour love it all actually! Makes me wanna jump in and get the courage to dye mine! xoxo

    Lovely blog peach x

    shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, such a nice thing to say. Please feel free to follow if your not already xoxo

      Delete
  6. That colour is amazing! I have red hair at the mo & im always thinking id like to go brighter, iv been told you need to bleach your hair first to get it this bright? iv bleeched the crap out of my hair before and dont really want to do it again to get a brighter red :/ but your hair look seriously amazing!!

    Hayley xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i bleached my hair and then put crazy colour on top in the colour fire and it went really bright! My hair is still not in the best condition :( but I'm trying to nurse it back to health xoxo

      Delete