Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Sunday


Happy Easter everyone!


So today i started by cleaning my room, like dusting and changing my bed and stuff like that. i don't know if its just me but i really like changing my bed on a sunday, as sundays are relaxing days and there's nothing better than a nice clean bed, cuppa tea and my book in the evening.
I then went to the cinema to see The Hunger Games for the second time because i love it that much! Im starting to feel a little bit obsessed with it. As I'm currently reading through the trilogy I'm getting a bit Hunger Games mad. 
As soon as i was in the comfort of my own home the hair was chucked up into a pineapple, and i have now hit the sofa waiting for my mums amazing Roast dinner and writing to you guys.


I hope you have all had a lovely day no matter what you've done and enjoy your Easter chocs :)


Mwah
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I've had a good spring clean of my black hole of a bedroom today! I think pineapple hair at the end of the day is a must ;)
    I hope you had a good Easter!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good old spring clean :) Makes me feel all fresh.
    Yes! to pineapple hair :)
    I did my love, hope you did too
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cleaning my room haha its rather therapeutic and I saw the hunger games too the other day :) I love your hair also xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really enjoy it haha. Thank you :)
      Xoxo

      Delete
  4. hunger games is so good! i'm obsessed too! and i love the colour of your hair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the next film! Thank you :) xoxo

      Delete