Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Double Snake Skin



      





Necklace: Accessorize
Top: Next
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Nail Varnish: Barry M Blue Moon and American Apparel Supernova

So its quite a boring outfit today I'm afraid....
As i work at a school i get school holidays off so I'm on Half Term now which is lovely. Today was a lazy day in the house blogging/reading blogs and watching stupid amounts of YouTube videos, and because of that reason i wanted something comfortable and easy. This top was a bit of an impulse really. I got it last year in November and was in Next waiting for my sister to finish work and i spotted it and just bought it. I have worn it a lot so was money well spent. The leggings i am wearing i first saw on BeautyCrush and had wanted the American Apparel ones for a while so gave in and got the H&M look a likes :) So comfy and slimming :)

Over the last few weeks i have spent too much money on clothes and little bits and bobs of make up so i will be posting a haul by the end of the week if you would like to see that?

Hope your all good :)
Love you all
xoxo





4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit. I really like the double snakeskin and your accessories. I am now following your blog! Check out my blog and follow back if you like it :) BTW your nails are super cute.
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I love mixing animal prints :)
    I'll check out your blog
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this, the double snakeskin looks really good. It's a print I had never considered before. May have to pick those shoes up!

    http://prettyprettypenny.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same and then I bought two things at once ! Haha. Xoxo

      Delete