Monday, March 5, 2012

One year older

So it was my 24th Birthday on Thursday 1st March and received some lovely presents from family, friends and my boyfriend. I personally love seeing what people get so i thought it could be interesting for you guys if i did a birthday haul :) But let me know by commenting this post. 


I wore a lovely dress that i picked up in the Topshop sale just after christmas with an All Saints blazer that i found in TKMaxx for like £20 and my Allegra boots, and also a belt from Urban outfitters. Simples.....








Let me know if you like my birthday outfit! I wanted to dress down slightly as i only went out for a meal and a boogie in a local bar. 
My make up is quite natural but with a nice pink lip which is one of the collection 2000 cream puff in cotton candy.

Also i would love to know if you guys would like to see a birthday haul?

Hope your all good
And hello new subscribers! :)
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Your outfit is lovely and you should definitely do a birthday haul! I love being nosey and seeing what people got! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah im the same love seeing what people got !
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love your boots!
    I agree you should defo do a birthday haul!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not sure if you can still get hold of them but there are so many dupes for less money :)
      Birthday haul should be up tonight !
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!

    Followed your blog. Would be great if you could follow back

    P.S: Cant wait to read about your birthday haul =)

    XO,
    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will indeed follow you back!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. You look great in the blue dress. The blazer, shoes, and belt makes it even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much :) Thanks for checking out my blog xo

      Delete
  6. Hey! I just found your blog and its so lovely! Im your new follower :)

    Check out my blog if you want! :) Im also a dancer, but no where near as qualified as you!
    I love this outfit and the photos are so pretty!

    x Hannah Rose
    http://creativeandcoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Oh really? Thats so cool! I will defo check out your blog
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Love that colour blue! and the belt reminds me of that Moschino one. Check out my blog, now following yours :)

    goldenthelight.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah thats why i got it as i couldnt afford a real one. Of course ill check our blog out xoxo

      Delete
  8. Love ur dress cute!lets follow eac other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the playful nails! & those boots are gorgeous!
    I'm new to blogging, check out mine?
    Now following yours :)

    blindingbrightcitylights.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete