Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mac Viva Glam Nicki

Just before i get started i just wanted to say a birthday haul will be up, was just having problems with the pictures i took so it will be up hopefully thursday evening.


So i had been waiting for this lipstick for ages, i had heard so much about it from American blogs and American YouTube channels. 




This lipstick has jumped into my top ten fav colours. On a day to day basis i wear pale pinks, pinky nudes or coral nudes and when i feel brave i generally go for a bright pink or coral and this Viva Glam Nicki is my perfect in between. I personally describe this as a pinky coral where as at Mac they describe it as a pink with yellow undertones. But do go down to your local counter to give it a swatch as it looks different on different skin tones.
I found it nice and creamy but after an hour it did go quite dry but a nice lipgloss over the top would probably do the job of keeping it going for a bit longer. For the £££ I'm happy as Viva Glam proceeds go to the Mac aids charity which is a great cause. And also i am always up for purchasing any Mac lipstick to give it a go.


And outfit post will be going up very soon featuring this lipstick!


Have you tried this lipstick? Let me know your thoughts :)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of this!
    I've tagged you in the 11 Questions Tag! Head on over to my blog post for your questions :D

    Mollie xo
    http://molliemuses.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mollie! Ill check it out :) xo

      Delete