Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday Haul

For those of you that know it was my birthday at the beginning of this month and did ask if anyone would like to see what i got and all i got was YES so here it is. 
* Please note that this is not a bragging post. I really enjoy seeing any type of haul as sometimes it gives me inspiration to go and buy something and I'm a little nosey. So please just treat this as a regular haul :)
Thanks


From my immediate family

Michael Kors watch

Benefits The Pore fessional

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic


ASOS Mint clutch bag
Topshop Leigh Black Jeans
Yankee Candle 

From my sister

OPI nail set


From my boyfriend

Kindle

Cat Pandora charm


Some gold fish


From my best friend

Dress from H and M

Pink Lemonade


From other members of my family

 Nais inc Pastel set

ASOS pink jumper


I also received some lovely cards and a voucher. I am very grateful and happy with my lovely presents and appreciate everything that my nearest and dearest purchased for me. I will be uploading a YouTube video on my Birthday Haul in the next week (when i have the time to edit it).

Hope you enjoyed having a nose at what i got :)

Thanks for reading
xoxo



9 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great birthday! I'm burning Strawberry Buttercream right now, it's gorgeous :D And I love the Nails Inc set, it looks so pretty!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did thanks Mollie :) Just doing your tag ready to upload tomorrow.
    And i am putting up a nail OTD post featuring my fav out of the nails inc set soon :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you have no idea how jealous I am right now!!! lol All of the gifts you got are things I would LOVE for someone to buy me!! lol your best friend did well ;) that dress is gorge!! It looks like you've had an AMAZING birthday beaut! :) Hope you had a great day! Ps. Happy Belated Birthday :)

    Hayley xox
    stylecandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yeah my best mate is defo a keeper lol. Thanks so much for this lovely comment. PLease feel free to follow if you havent already xoxo

      Delete
    2. Already following you! ;) you have a great blog!!

      Hayley xoxo

      Delete
  4. You got so much, it's so nice to see. I think I only got 2 presents for my birthday this year!! (ps. happy belated birthday) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading :) Im sure they were lovely present you got :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. i like the pink jumper. hope you had a good day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its from ASOS. Thanks for reading xoxo

      Delete