Wednesday, March 14, 2012

11 Questions tag

So i was tagged by Mollie (thanks Mollie) and here it goes! 







The facts!
1. I don't like touching glasses after they have been in the dishwasher.
2. I naturally have medium to dark brown hair.
3. I have seven tattoos.
4. I am obsessed with Hello Kitty.
5. I paint my nails at least 3 times a week.
6. One day i WILL own a Pug.
7. I have to have switches on plug sockets turned off when there is nothing in the socket otherwise i cant sleep!
8. I love to snack on dried mango.
9. I have visited Japan and would love to go again.
10. I have quite bad eyesight and wear contacts everyday.
11. I can put my legs behind my head.



And now the eleven questions!
1. What's your favourite colour?
I don't have one, but i love grey and pastel colour's at the moment.

2. Do you think aliens exist?
Not aliens but i do believe there is other life out there.

3. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
 To make sure myself, my friends and family have a healthy and happy life.
Im sorry im not sure on the other two :s 


4. What was the best day of your life?
ummmm not really sure i have had amazing days. But one of the best moments must be when i graduated with a degree and knowing my family were there watching me collect my certificate was pretty special.

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would love to be taller! Im 5ft 5.5 inch and would love to be 5ft 7inch.

6. What do you want for your birthday?
As my birthday has just gone i cant ask for anything now. But i did ask for a Michael Kors watch and i was very lucky to get one.

7. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope! i cant get anywhere near.

8. What do you look for in a guy?
Someone who can make me laugh, facial hair, someone who enjoys the same music as me. And a genuinely nice caring person.

9. What's your favourite kind of pizza?
Cheese and Tomato, but i do like sausage on top when i get a dominos!

10. Have you ever been overseas? If so, where?
Lets see... ive been to, Japan, America, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Greece and France!

11. What would you like to achieve in the next five years?
I would like to have my own place to live.



Now i tag YOU!!
Anyone reading this post, please feel free to do your own one. 
I have bent the rules slightly as your supposed to tag specific people but ooopps. 
Hope you enjoyed reading about me
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know a bit more about you. I also like cheese and tomato pizza...yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete