Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Pastel Nails

Firstly, i would like to say hello to my new followers! Thank you so much for following my blog. It really means a lot to me and i hope you continue to enjoy my posts.


So... Im really getting into pastel colours at the moment. Well they are everywhere when i go shopping at the moment and i feel they go hand in hand with sunshine and make me feel refreshed. Im getting so excited for warmer weather as we have been teased by gorgeous sunshine recently. I cant wait to wear some denim shorts (without tights) and a pastel coloured top :) 


So anyway onto nails: i came back from shopping and had seen so many pastel coloured clothing that it inspired me to paint my nails following the same theme. 


(From left to right)

OPI: Pink Friday
Barry M: Blue Moon
Barry M: Peach Melba
Barry M: Berry Lilac
W7: Unknown 

I couldn't make my mind up as to what colour i should do so i decided one of each to create a mash up of ice cream pastel colours :)


Hope you like my nails, I'm so in love with them :)
Hope you all had a great weekend
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these colours.. going to wear something similar soon.. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :) thanks for checking out my blog xoxo

      Delete
  2. Loving the nails!! love pastel colours I may have to invest in all of them :) xxx

    www.justsugacane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails <3 I did this a couple of weeks ago, I'm a big pastel fan!! I've got the same peach and blue ones as you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been busting to do this with my own nails! It's so flippin pretty.

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors - you put them on your nails in a really cute way :)

    ~Alex
    nofearofperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete