Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A great BIG thank you!

Hey everyone! 
This might sound silly to some but i am so so happy i have reached 25 subscribers. I know its not as much as other blogs out there but i am truly grateful for every single person who clicks the follow button. I love to share what i like and what i don't like with you all, and also i love hearing from you whether it be you giving me advice about something, or a link to your blogs (which i always check out). 


Basically i love the blogging world and i just wanted to let the people who did click the follow button on my blog .... thank you :) <3 And obviously there is so much more room to fill so the more followers the better.


You can also find me on:


Twitter
Instagram: jpoppy88
YouTube


Thank you again
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I remember getting really excited at five followers, then ten and now I've just hit fifty!
    I'm loving your blog, keep up the fab work girly!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mollie! Congratulations on hitting 50. I love your blog too :) Thank you for your really nice comment.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun!!!Well then make it 26...I'm ur new follower..Would luv it if u'd check my blog and follow back..Much love :)
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much. Of course I'll check out your blog and follow :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. hey! love tha shirt w/ black cross in the last post ;)
    So i follow you immediately! I hope, if you want, you can follow me back on my blog :) i'll be glad if you like! :)
    bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog, of course I'll check yours out xoxo

      Delete
  5. Ive just followed you so you now have 30 followers! I love you blog btw! Just been looking at your ootd post from February (think it was the 18th Feb?) and I absolutely LOVE your pug socks! I want them!

    Would love it if you could follow me back - www.withloverachelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks for being my 30th follower :) I'm so greatfull. My pug socks are from Topshop! Of course I will follow you back xoxo

      Delete