Saturday, February 18, 2012

OOTD I Spy Pugs

 








Necklace: Accessorize
Vest top: Topshop
Green top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Home knitted
Jeans: Topshop
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Charity shop


I stayed in bed most of the day as i haven't felt well but made myself get up around lunch time. For some reason having a good shower, getting dressed and doing my make up makes me feel better for a while until it soon wears off and i feel rough again. I ended up going to Bingo with my Aunt this evening which was so much fun ( a post about my Bingo experience soon).

I wanted something that was comfortable and something that i would feel good in. These jeans and cardigan are my safe wardrobe staples and go with so many other items.

Also i will be posting a 'Everyday make up' post soon. So look out for that :)

Hope you like, thanks for popping by
xoxo






16 comments:

  1. that bag is great, good find and your hair colour is amazing! xx

    athannahfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Yeah was such a good find :) was like £2.50!
      Thanks for checking out my blog, please feel free to follow
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I like your style, love the necklace and pants :) xx

    http://drunkonstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , and thank you so much for checking out my blog.
      Please feel free to follow
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous, I love the colour! I have those jeans, they're so soft xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And yes they really are! I need them in black, and maybe other colours :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that necklace is gorgeous! Is it new? (Sorry if that sounds really nosey - I'm just interested in buying one) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dont worry of course its not being nosey. I got it from Accessorize in the January sale. If they have sale stuff still you might have a chance? I do know that H and M do similar ones :) Hope thats helpful

      xo

      Delete
  6. Bit of a random question but I was just wondering what's the nail polish you have on in these photos?!

    I'm a new follower, I love your blog!

    Andrea :)

    http://rockandkohl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry it's taken ages to reply. It's from OPI called pink Friday :)

      Thanks for checking out my blog xoxo

      Delete
  7. I love your bag! Must get to a charity shop again soon!
    Also cute outfit, simple yet still stylish!x

    Caught up in Cake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry it's taken me ages to reply. Yeah was such a great find. Im always so curious as to who it belonged to before I bought it.

      Thank you checking out my blog xoxo

      Delete
  8. i love this outfit , so cute and your hair is just amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry it's taken me ages to reply. Thank you :) its so hard to up keep but worth it to have crazy hair I guess. Haha.

      Thank for checking out my blog xoxo

      Delete