Thursday, February 16, 2012

OOTD Double Grey

 I really wanted to wear my new skirt i picked up from Primark which only cost £4 (which will be featured in a Haul soon). I decided to wear it with a grey top which was just a slightly different tone of grey. I am really into wearing the same colour top and bottom at the moment. Some people don't like it which is fair enough, i just feel it can look really different. 




I decided to wear a long silver necklace to brighten up the grey, which also contrasted with the gold balls that are all over my cardigan.


The cardigan is quite long and hits just under the length of my skirt. 




You will hardly ever catch me wearing a lot of make up during the day. Im a very big fan of the natural look, but when i do want to wear a bit more i put some eye shadow on. And my hair in a top knot just because i couldn't be bothered to do my hair.




Cardigan: Topshop
Top: Topshop
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Primark
Tights: Primark
Boots: Topshop

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love This Post!x

    & The colour of your hair is amazing! Love it.

    http://naniiyalondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Please follow :) I always follow back :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I like the double grey! I think its a really cute outfit!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) and thanks for checking out my blog.
      Please follow for regular posts xoxo

      Delete