Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My everyday make up

Hey everyone! I thought i would show you the make up i use basically everyday. Sometimes i like to change blusher or mascara but it does stay the same 95% of the time. I work Monday-Friday and Saturday morning and like the get up as late as i can so my make up routine is quick and i tend to keep it looking minimal.  




Base:
Moisturiser: Liz Earle
Cheek primer: No7 Green primer




Face:
BB cream: Garnier
Nude powder: Natural Collection
Bronzer: Bourjois chocolate bronzer
Blush: Mac Mineralize 'Redhead'


Eye & Concealer:
Corrector: Bobbie brown
Eyeshadow base: Mac Painterly paint pot
Concealer: Collection 2000
Eye brightner: 17 


Brushes:
(Left to right)
17 blush brush
Elf all over face brush
Estee Lauder face brush


Eyes:
Eyeshadow: Mac Rice paper (center top row)
Eyelash curlers: Revlon
Eyeshadow brush: EcoTools
Eyeliner: Bourjois 
Mascara: Boujois Volumizer


Lips:
Lip conditioner: Blistex
Lipstick: Mac Creme cup
Lip pencil: Maybelline
Matte lip colour: Natural



If you have any questions regarding any of the products or any other questions please feel free to leave comments below and i will get back to you. I will be doing a get ready with me YouTube video using this make up soon so will post that on here when its up.

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/jpoppy88/videos

Thanks 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Loving your makeup collection! Iv been wanting to try the No. 7 Green Primer for ages, but im not sure where to take the plunge and purchase, i keep hearing mixed reviews about it.

    Hayley xo
    stylecandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear by it, used it for years and years. I only use it on my cheeks as i have very rosy ones :) and its always worked for me. xo

      Thanks for checking out my blog xo

      Delete
  2. I don't really use makeup but you've got a great collection here!

    www.kristenglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't my complete collection but i like to keep my everyday make up as low as i can so i have more time in bed before work :)

      Thanks for checking out my blog xo

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Yes that would be great! I've followed xo

      Thanks for reading xo

      Delete