Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My current wish list

So , I'm not sure if this is just me but i have a list on my iphone notes app containing things i want to buy. Some of the things i need to save up for and some are small things like make up that i will get at the weekend. But this is mine at the moment, comment below if any of these items are on your wish list :)
                                 



                         



Chanel Bronze Universel
Mulberry Evelina (Large Tan)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Cat shoes
Topshop Nail varnish in Adrenalin 
Topshop pleated skirt
Wildfox pink heart baggy beach jumper


I do have quite a long list but only chose a small selection to share with you. Link below if you have done similar posts as i would love to see your wish lists!
Thanks for reading, please follow. It would make me :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment