Friday, February 10, 2012

Bourjois make-up

For some reason i have never purchased any Bourjois products. There was just nothing that really caught my eye. Don't get me wrong they are quite popular but just haven't been on my radar. I've seen many YouTube videos and blogs featuring the Bourjois chocolate bronzer and a few of the nail varnishes which did start to get me interested. So when in my local Boots the other day i noticed 3 for 2 on all of the Bourjois stand so thought to myself, i might as well.


I picked up the very popular 'Chocolate Bronzer' in the lightest shade of the two available Boots: £6.99  . . . 
So far i have really enjoyed using this product, even though it only has been a week. As i have quite fair skin this is a great contour color for me and something i could use over the whole face to just add some sun kissed look to my face. The smell is so good too :)





I also picked up the Volumizer Mascara, in black. Boots: £10.49. . . .
I am always on the look out for the most amazing and perfect mascara for me, so I'm always up for trying lots of different ones. Now if you like clumpy mascaras then you need this in your life. The step one wand makes your lashes very natural looking but does add some length. Then step two adds volume, and when i say volume i really do mean that. However it's so easy for it to turn into clumps, but once you get to know the wand and get used to it you can eliminate this happening. The first day of wearing this i have to say my lashes didn't look the best, but now i think i actually love this mascara!




And lastly was the Liner Feutre in black. Boots: £6.99. . . .
I have to say that eyeliners are the second type of make-up product i am always on the look out for the best for me. Now i am a very big fan of black liquid liners which is why i picked this up, and i also like the felt tip nibs. After wearing this for a day at work i checked my make-up when i got home and it had worn away and some had flaked slightly to the lower lash line. I will see it through and try it out for at least a month. So my opinion might change. However i have found it to be very pigmented which is great!


Overall i am quite happy with these Bourjois products. Out of the three i would probably, at this moment in time re purchase two of them (mascara and bronzer). I have always thought of Bourjois as being quite over priced compared to what i normal buy from drug stores (Boots,Superdrug). I will most certainly take up other offers that come up like the 3 for 2 offer. 

I would love to know your thoughts, or even products from Bourjois that you recommend me to try.

Thanks for reading

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment