Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Sunday OOTD









Hat: H and M
Patterned top: River Island
Vest top: Primark
Black Disco pants: American Apparel 
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Ebay
(pretend) Fox tail: H and M


So.... today was a big day for me. I agreed a long time ago to be a model for a Hairdressers in my local town. And all they said to me was that they want to keep it long so i was like great! When i turned up i ended up going bright copper/red and i actually love it. Im so happy with it, and i feel has changed the way i look for the better. When I've had the photo shoot i will do a post showing the final images.

Anyway, the outfit. Comfortable, a bit different with the hat i feel and mixing the print with shiny disco pants and spiky shoes. Also My make up is quite natural and I'm not wearing any necklaces rings or bracelets as i feel the outfit is enough :)

Have a lovely sunday everyone. Feel free to follow :) would mean a lot

xoxo

2 comments: