Friday, December 2, 2011

November/December

                                                                                                          







During November i have been loving wearing shorts and tights, even though its been freezing in the south of Kent! I love how light denim looks against dark tights and also mixing textures like leather and wool, and fur. I've also been wearing silver more than gold/costume jewelry. 
As we go into December and find myself still drawn to this sort of look. I feel in a sort of rut with colours and i seem to wear the same style of clothes all the time. I've been injecting colour into my outfits by changing my nail varnish a lot and using bright summer colours. Mostly mint and baby blue. 

What have you all been wearing in these colder times? I would love to know/ see on your blogs? I will post an outfit of the day over the next few days.
Take care allxoxo

4 comments:

  1. great post i too love wearing denim cut off shorts even though it is freezing outside , but they look so good :) great post :) xx

    poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Means alot. I haven't had my blog up long and I'm super new to it so I really do appreciate it. Follow me and I'll follow back :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah,it's so coold outside :S
    i love fur and chelsea boots ;)
    if you want,we can follow each other!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are cute! i love the fur infinity scarf! :)

    for cold weather, boots, scarves, and knit sweaters are must-haves! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete