Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Live



So my mum, sister and myself attended Britain and Irelands Next Top Model live in Londons Excel on Sunday 30th October. Overall i had a fab day out, full of fashion beauty, celebs, models, catwalks, freebies, competitions, food and fun! I took quite a few pictures throughout the day....




After one round of the stalls we decided we deserved a rest ... and snack! Belgium chocolate, strawberries and marshmallows :)



As we were VIPs we had a few chill outs in the VIP/Bloggers lounge where you could get food and drinks and also see lots of familiar faces. It was so nice to have somewhere to rest your legs and hands after carrying around lots of bags.


Me and my sister got the chance to meet Amy Childs (from TOWIE) and have a little natter. She was such a lovely person and was so friendly. I purchased one of her tops and some eyelashes which i absolutely love btw!!


After lunch we stumbled across a make up demo that Tanya Burr (pixie2woo from youtube) was doing. So naturally stopped to watch as i love watching her videos on youtube. It was a really useful demo and was really relaxed and informative.


ONTO THE SHOW! I didnt take many pictures, i took mostly videos.. sorry guys! 


The first selection of rows were for VIPs so we had great seats. During the catwalk show Bluey Robinson and the Luminites sang along with a stage full of dancers. 


Charlotte from the previous cycle!





After the catwalk show!....... the masses!!


By the end of the day i was well and truly cream crackered. I purchased some lovely products and clothing, and also came away with great freebies. I recommend this as a great girlie day out and am very much looking forward to next years already!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I was there too, was working there. Such a good show, everyone was so lovely! Haha I was actually sitting behind Tanya at the fashion show. Xx

    ReplyDelete