Monday, March 7, 2011

Mini Haul !

Hey, 


I went shopping in London at the weekend and picked up a few bits. I have tried and tested these products and have given my personal opinion on them :) Comment if you have tried any of these products and let me know what you think about them!!
  Enjoy :)
xoxo


Lush, Its Raining Men:





Ive heard and seen a lot of reviews and hype of you tube and also on a number of blogs and thought i would give it a go. The first thing i thought when smelling this was 'Oh my!!!' and purchased it straight away. You can use this as a shower gel and a shampoo. I do have to say that as a shampoo it didn't really amaze me. It actually left my hair feeling quite greasy, but it did smell lovely!! As a shower gel it really is incredible, smells so good and you can smell it on your body for the whole day :) really worth the price. I would recommend this as a great shower gel!!!As i like it that much.....i am going to purchase another bottle as it is limited edition!!! Price £7.95



Mac Paint Pot (Painterly):



I purchased this from Mac as i wanted a new eye base/primer. You can use this as an eye colour on its own as well if you like. It is very highly pigmented and have found that it doesn't crease (on my eyes anyway). When you apply this it has a very creamy feel, but drys to show a good coverage.I only use this as a eye base/primer and never as a colour on its own. It does help my shadow to stay on all day/all night. It is great when using neutral or bright shadow colours!! Nothing bad to say about this product at all. Some people might say the price is a bit much at £13.50 (UK) ? What do you think?



K-Palete 24 Hour Eyeliner:





(This product i actually purchased from ebay not in London)

When i visited Japan a few years ago, i purchased an eyeliner just like this. When i found one on ebay i thought i have to try that again!!! I cant remember how much i paid for this product but i think around £10 including postage. The applicator is brilliant as the very tip is so thin it is great to get right into the corner of the eye and also creates a nice flick. K-Palette have called this a 24 hour eyeliner and some know it as the 'Tattoo eyeliner'.  I have used this non stop for about a month now and have actually found that on some days it does rub off. This has only happened i would say three or four times in a month which isnt bad, and i do believe this happened because it didnt agree with the shadow i was wearing. If you are in Japan or are visiting or even find this on ebay, i would say get it if you need a new eyeliner as it is great!! The only downside is that we live in the uk and will have to wait for it to arrive :( To sum up, this eyeliner is always in my bag ! A make up bag staple for me




Rimmel quad:(State of Grace)





I have to admit.... i purchased this product purely from watching the advert on television. I instantly thought wow i have to have that! I went to boots the next day and it cost me £6.99. The shadows are really silky to the touch and are really nice colours that do compliment each other greatly. When applying the shadows in this quad i had to use the applicators provided. When using my Mac eyeshadow brush, the shadow just didnt pick up. The brush had nothing on it :s so i used the sponge ones that came free. When i used the sponge applicators the shadows went on very nice and smooth. I found that i had to go over the shadow as a second coat as the colour was not bright enough. when i completed the look that is shown on the back of this quad it did look really nice and i wore it a few times. I wouldn't say i love this product.....but i will say that i really like the colours. I will leave it up to you whether to try this or not. 


Hope you liked this mini haul. More to come soon :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment